A-Q, the skilled Nigerian rapper, who came into the music spotlight with his song “Agu Ji Ndi Men,” collaborates with Brymo, a capable vocalist on his song “All By Yourself.”
Furthermore, the amazing song is from the aforementioned singer’s joint album titled “Ethos EP,” co-written by Brymo.
Likewise, the amazing song is the type of song that keeps you happy, rather than sad.
Lastly, this amazing song needs to be on your playlist.
Listen and share your thoughts below!
- Kizz Daniel – Rich Till I Die (RTID)
- Asake – Yoga
- Omah Lay – Soso
- Diamond Platnumz – Yatapita
- Hyce – Vanilla (Speed Up)
- Wande Coal – Kpe Paso ft. Olamide
- Skiibii – Back To Sender
- Phyno – Ojemba Ft. Olamide
- Spyro – I Dedicate My Life (Who Is Your Guy?)
- Khaid – Jolie
- Boy Spyce – Folake
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- Rexxie – So so sweet like Ofada (Abracadabra) Ft. Skiibii & Naira Marley
- Skiibii – Back To Sender (BTS)
- Zlatan – Let There Be Light ft. Seyi Vibez
- Mr Eazi – Werser
- Lasswell – Just For You
- Yoga By Asake [New Song]
- Hyce – Vanilla
- Joeboy – Body & Soul