Jux, also known as “African Boy,” an appropriate Tanzanian music superstar and songwriter, does an astonishing performance in the arena with the song “Wena.”
Khanyisa, a well-known media figure, and Yumbs, a prominent South African song producer, were both enlisted to help him find this banger.
Additionally, “Nice (Kiss),” his previous single, in which he collaborated with Tony Duardo and Pabi Cooper and featured Marioo, a gifted Tanzanian singer, composer, and record producer, is a follow-up to this incredible song.
Finally, listen and share your thoughts below!
- Asake – Yoga
- Phyno – Ojemba Ft. Olamide
- Khaid – Jolie
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- Rexxie – So so sweet like Ofada (Abracadabra) Ft. Skiibii & Naira Marley
- Zlatan – Let There Be Light ft. Seyi Vibez
- Mr Eazi – Werser
- Boy Spyce – Folake
- Wande Coal – Kpe Paso ft. Olamide
- Yoga By Asake [New Song]
- Joeboy – Body & Soul
- DJ Neptune – Bienvenue Ft. Ruger
- Khaid – Jolie (Speed Up)
- Skiibii – Back To Sender (BTS)
- DJ Neptune – I’ve Never Seen A Girl Like You (Bienvenue) Ft. Ruger
- Rexxie – Abracadabra Ft. Naira Marley & Skiibii
- Spyro – I Dedicate My Life (Who Is Your Guy?)
- Libianca – People
- Kizz Daniel – Rich Till I Die (RTID)
- JeriQ – My Bro Ft. Phyno